We operate on a rotating 3 week cycle.
From 1st September 2019 school dinners will be charged at £2.45 per day (£12.25 per week) for key stage 2 children (Years 3-6).
Meals must be paid for in advance. School dinners can be paid for termly/half termly or weekly (payable on the Monday for the following week).
Please note that from the 1st September 2014 school dinners are free for all Reception and Key Stage 1 children (EY2 and Years 1 and 2).
Termly menus are available here.
Free school meals
Parents or carers who are in receipt of certain benefits may be entitled to Free School Meals. These include:
- Income support
- Income based jobseekers allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (NOT Working Tax Credit)
- Pension Credit Guarantee and be in receipt of child Tax Credit above the basic family element
- Application forms are available in the School Office
- Children who have a packed lunch but who are entitled to free school meals must notify the office if changing to a packed lunch, because the school will still be charged for a dinner
** Please be aware that all applications for free school meals will be treated with strictest confidence – this information is not shared with anyone outside of the school system. **
We are proud to have been awarded the Soil Association’s Silver Food for Life Catering Mark, which means our methods have been independently audited and proven to be of exceptional quality.