We operate on a rotating 3 week cycle.
From 1st September 2019 school dinners will be charged at £2.25 per day (£11.25 per week) for key stage 2 children (Years 3-6).
Meals must be paid for in advance. School dinners can be paid for termly/half termly or weekly (payable on the Monday for the following week).
Please note that from the 1st September 2014 school dinners are free for all Reception and Key Stage 1 children (EY2 and Years 1 and 2).
Termly menus are available from the school office.
Free school meals
Parents or carers who are in receipt of certain benefits may be entitled to Free School Meals. These include:
- Income support
- Income based jobseekers allowance
- Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- Child Tax Credit (NOT Working Tax Credit)
- Pension Credit Guarantee and be in receipt of child Tax Credit above the basic family element
- Application forms are available in the School Office
- Children who have a packed lunch but who are entitled to free school meals must notify the office if changing to a packed lunch, because the school will still be charged for a dinner
** Please be aware that all applications for free school meals will be treated with strictest confidence – this information is not shared with anyone outside of the school system. **
We are proud to have been awarded the Soil Association’s Silver Food for Life Catering Mark, which means our methods have been independently audited and proven to be of exceptional quality.